Wednesday 31 July 2013

Travelling light? Bargain holiday haircare!



We all know the damage heat and humidity can do to your hair, it doesn't even matter where this heat comes from, whether it be from natural or artificial sources, indoors or outdoors, it all slowly but surely destroys your hair. Now, since it's the vacation season, I thought I'd tell you about the bargain travel sized 'miracle' hair products I found whilst, once again, scouring Poundland!


Firstly, I'll admit I didn't know too much about the Aussie brand apart from the fact their stuff costs a bomb on the high street and that my friend Alex says it's good. I didn't realise that they're a real big deal here in the bloggersphere! Anyway, having recently returned off a short city break to Amsterdam, I know what a pain it is finding travel sized mini products without paying over the odds for them. I really wish I'd have found these before I went on holiday, they would have saved me all the hassle of having to transfer product from my main full sized shampoo into little travel sized bottles with that fussy little funnel tool!

All 3 of the products: the Miracle Moist Shampoo,Conditioner & 3 Minute Miracle Treatment are all under the 100ml UK restriction for liquid products that are allowed to be carried in hand luggage, making them perfect for that short city break or day trip to the seaside! They're also perfect if, like me, your hair just needs a quick boost of moisture and you don't want to buy a big bottle! Another plus point they smell like bubblegum!

I also love the official write up from Aussie about their products, got to love a bit of sarcasm!
Moisture infuser. For hair that's dry, damaged or a bit unhappy. New unique formula with Aloe Vera and Australian Macadamia nut oil helps to condition and smooth hair. Native to the land down under, the Macadamia nut is rich in oils, and has been used in Australia for centuries. And it would have stayed their little secret if it hadn't been for, an intrepid 19th century explorer who schlepped half way across the world and brought it back for the rest of us. What a guy.

Where?: Poundland
How Much?: Take a guess, go on I dare you £1!!!
Rating: 7/10


1 comment:

  1. Ah i didnt realise they sold these in poundland, i love the aussie brand but it is a bit expensive for the highstreet :)

    ReplyDelete